This is a poem that I had recieved in my inbox today, written by an 18 year old brother, MasaAllah, it is very thought provoking
I asked for strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom and Allah gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity and Allah gave me brawn and brain to work.
I asked for courage and Allah gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for patience and Allah placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
I asked for love and Allah gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favours and Allah gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted but everything I needed
[Podcast] Yes, She’s Funny In This | Huda Fahmy
-
Huda Fahmy’s latest graphic novel, “Huda F Would Love You?” is coming out
October 20 – the last volume in the best-selling Huda F series! It’s the
summer...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment